New to Sweden
A warm welcome to Sweden and Kramfors municipality! No matter how and why you have come here, we are very pleased to welcome you as citizens and fellow human beings.
Kramfors offers both vibrant urban living and beautiful natural scenery, and you can choose to live in the city or in the country. The municipality enjoys a perfect location by the coast and has forests, mountains, lakes and the sea. Around 19,000 people live here and you are now one of us.
What do we do?
Kramfors municipality strives to give all new arrivals the same opportunities to establish themselves in their new home district, to learn Swedish, to be able to provide for themselves and to make use of the municipality’s services and activities.
So we work together with the Swedish Public Employment Service, the county council, the Swedish Migration Agency and other authorities.
Our main duties with regard to immigration from another country involve…
- giving practical advice on setting up home
- running schools, preschool facilities, childcare and other initiatives for children and young people
- providing Swedish lessons for adults and other adult education
- providing civic orientation
- providing initiatives on social issues
- ensuring that new arrivals benefit from other municipal activities and services
Want to know more?
Contact our customer service department, Kom in. They can help answer your questions and enquiries.
Uppdaterad: Sidansvarig: Christina Brännmark
Kom in customer service
Tel. 0612-800 00
872 80 Kramfors
872 80 Kramfors